Online documentation updated

I have updated the version of the zsh manual at the web site,

  http://sunsite.auc.dk/zsh/Doc/index.html

for version 3.1.6, which should appear (along with 3.0.6) over the next few
days.  If there are any changes, please email me or the list as soon as
possible.

I've used a slightly hacked version of texi2html, to preserve paragraphs
inside list items.  This should improve the appearance of the longer
builtin command descriptions, in particular.  Let me know if you think
anything looks odd in your browser (seems OK in an oldish netscape).

WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/