sorting order of print

Hi,

With zsh-3.1.6 (I don't know for other versions), I don't know how to
tell print to sort its arguments case-dependently.

I see in the manual page zshbuiltins :
           -o    Print the arguments sorted in ascending order.

          -O    Print the arguments sorted in descending order.

          -i    If given together with -o or -O, sorting is  per-
               formed case-independently.

And I try these :

% print foo bar Hux gee
foo bar Hux gee
% print -o foo bar Hux gee
bar foo gee Hux
% print -oi foo bar Hux gee
bar foo gee Hux

I believe that I should get :

% print -o foo bar Hux gee
Hux bar foo gee

By the way : I wanted to sort the result of the globbing pattern
case-dependently (like ls), but I didn't find how. The option
NUMERIC_GLOB_SORT has no effect.