Re: Files modified after a given date

On Mon, Aug 23, 1999 at 10:09:33AM +0200, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
#
# Bruce Stephens wrote:
#
# > Vincent Lefevre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
# >
# > > On Sun, Aug 22, 1999 at 17:44:45 +0100, Bruce Stephens wrote:
# > > > Assuming I'm understanding the question correctly, no.  You can (in
# > > > 3.1.6, anyway), get files modified since some time relative to the
# > > > current time:
# > > >
# > > >         *.c(ms-30)
# > > >
# > > > expands to C files modified in the last 30 seconds, for example.
# > >
# > > But I don't want it to be relative to the current time.
# >
# > In which case, I don't think there's a builtin glob way of doing it.
# > You could write a function using the stat module, but I don't think we
# > have user-defined glob patterns yet?
# >
# >         zmodload stat; builtin stat -H foo .zshrc; echo $foo[mtime]
# >
# > prints 934038501, for me.

This is what I get

=== gabor $ builtin stat -H foo .zshrc
zsh: attempt to set slice of associative array
zsh: exit 1
=== gabor $ where stat
stat: shell built-in command

# I've been wishing for this since I added the granularity modifiers for
# the a/m/c glob qualifiers. The problem is that we would need to be
# able to parse date/time strings, of course, which isn't trivial...
#
# Bye
#  Sven
#