Re: different kind of glob_complete?

A short time ago, at a computer terminal far, far away, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
>And, of course for the new completion system it's already there, just
>use the `_match' completer with a configuration of `match_original=only'
>or `match_original=yes'.
>
>So, yes, the code in tricky.c can do this now (this was added in
>5871), but I didn't change the behavior of compctl-style completion.
>We could add an option to allow this for it, but should we? Or may
>this be an incentive to go to the new completion system?

I haven't been keeping up with the discussion about the new completion, so
I'm not familiar with how it works differently.  Perhaps, indeed, this is a
good incentive for me to check it out.  As an intro example, how would I go
about configuring the behavior I was looking for?

--
Will Day     <PGP mail preferred>     OIT / O&E / Technical Support
willday@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx            Georgia Tech, Atlanta 30332-0715