Re: various completion queries

Ooooh.. I'm *SO* glad I asked before hacking this time. I'm much
happier leaving the shell internals alone. The big questions now:
1) How can I have incremental-word-complete ON by default (ie. it's on
   when I start typing)
2) When there are too many completions, and a prompt like

zsh: do you wish to see all 102 possibilities?

   shows up, can I simply get it to:
    a) not prompt,
    b) not list, and
    c) maybe say "**lotsa completions - not listing**"

Thanks for the help!

Ben

[...]
--