Re: How to do completion with read?

    Bart> Here's my "zleread" function again.  Insert some commands to
    Bart> fiddle with the completion context just before the call to
    Bart> "vared" and you can get it to complete any way you like.

Thanks for the script.  I'm guessing what you mean by fiddle with the
completion context is to create a temporary directory and create dummy
files for completion purpose?  So there is no mechanism to pass
zcompctl arguments to vared?  Seems vared only complete filename?

					-- Paul  11/03/99  10:18 AM --