Re: Zsh showoff

Claus Alboege <tractrix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I'm rather new to the zsh, and wonder if someone would show me some
> .zsh* files, that could show some of the nice (and more spectacular)
> features of zsh. Right now I don't care about memory footprint, so
> everything is welcome.

Apologies for the ahem, somewhat delayed reply.  If you're still
interested, I've made a version of my .zshrc vaguely fit for public
consumption:

  http://www.new.ox.ac.uk/~adam/computing/

Use it with the latest CVS code and you'll get most of the really nice
bells and whistles enabled, the new completion system being the most
spectacular (Just Press Tab(TM)).

Adam