Re: zsh tips for "UNIX Power Tools"

On Fri, Mar 03, 2000 at 23:05:42 +0000, Bruce Stephens wrote:
> I find this nice, but it's mostly cosmetic (path on the left is OK, too):
>         RPROMPT="%~"

I like prompt on the right too. I often use:

  RPS1="<%*"

We can have a prompt on the left (the normal prompt), a part of
the prompt on the right, but can we have one below, that won't
be corrupted by the completions?

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International des