Re: PATCH: compdump with HOME=/

On May 19,  7:17pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> Subject: PATCH: compdump with HOME=/
> Further to the messages about zsh under cygwin earlier in the week...
>
> [...] the only minor fly in the ointment was
> that my home diretory came up as / [...]

You can fix that by going into the user configuration and giving yourself
a home directory.  (On NT, that is; I'm not sure of the 95/98 equivalent.)
I usually pick the directory where NT has already stashed all my personal
.INI files and the like, which I believe is under "Program Files" somewhere
(it's been a while since I set this up).