double-listing with completion?

Hi,

If I follow the example given in the User Guide,

 zstyle ':completion:*:descriptions' format 'Completing %d'
 zstyle ':completion:*' group-name ''

and then try "ls <complete>", I end up with a double-listing of
completions:

lovell@mblhome:~
% ls
Completing file
Chess  Desktop  Mail  Office50  autosave  axhome  bin  lale  misc
Completing file
Chess  Desktop  Mail  Office50  autosave  axhome  bin  lale  misc

I was wondering whether I was doing something wrong or if this was a
bug in 3.1.9.

ZSH_VERSION:  3.1.9
uname:        Linux mblhome 2.2.14-15mdksecure (Mandrake 7.0)

Thanks,
  Matt

--
Matthew Lovell