Re: watch

I am much obliged.

Joakim

Today at 4:59pm zsh-users-return-3184-jo=forumone.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx suggested:

=>On Jun 17, 12:46pm, Joakim Ryden wrote:
=>} Subject: Re: watch
=>}
=>} Only little question I have now is what value do you give LOGCHECK to
=>} print who's logged on when the shell first starts?
=>
=>You don't; LOGCHECK only controls how often zsh checks for *change* in
=>the list of users who are logged on.
=>
=>What you want is to put the command
=>
=>	log
=>
=>in your .zlogin file.
=>
=>--
=>Bart Schaefer                                 Brass Lantern Enterprises
=>http://www.well.com/user/barts              http://www.brasslantern.com
=>
=>Zsh: http://www.zsh.org | PHPerl Project: http://phperl.sourceforge.net
=>

|Joakim Ryden                                  |
|jo@xxxxxxxxxxxx                               |
|http://www.forumone.com/consult               |
|"Communicate, collaborate, change the world." |

We're always looking for smart and web-savvy people like you!
Learn more at http://www.forumone.com/consult/jobs.htm