Re: empty zsh prompt string under Cygwin 1.1.0 xterm

> > Folks,
> >
> > My zsh has a null, empty prompt (nor are my .z* files sourced) when I
> > bring up a zsh xterm:
>
> Could be it's not in interactive mode, for some reason.  Do something like
>   [[ -o zle ]] && print "zle is not running"

Sorry, that should be `||', not `&&', or the sense will be reversed.

As a postscript, I've now got both xterm and rxvt running under cygwin with
zsh-3.1.9-dev-2 and everything seems to be fine (except that network file
access is still horribly slow, but that's a completely different problem).

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,