Multi-redirection bug

Last year, I sent a mail to this mailing-list about a probable bug
concerning zsh MULTIOS redirections. But there were no replies.
Then, I thought it was solved... until now.

To be more clear, I take a simple (but useless) example. If I type
the following command under zsh

    cat /dev/zero >/dev/null 2>|f1 2>|f2

I get two processes: "cat /dev/zero" and a child "zsh". But when
I resize the terminal, the child dies (it becomes "<defunct>", as
"cat /dev/zero" doesn't wait for it). And this prevents f1 or f2
(or maybe both) from getting the data.

FYI:

$ uname -a
SunOS vin 5.7 Generic_106541-09 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10
$ echo $ZSH_VERSION
3.1.9

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International des