[juhtolv@xxxxxxxxx: Re: Whatta fsck is this?]

On Mon, 23 Oct 2000, +17:18:56 EEST (UTC +0300),
Philip Kizer <pckizer@xxxxxxxx> pressed these keys:

> Juhapekka Tolvanen <juhtolv@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >Argh! It was b0rken! That does not fscking work, when I am rewt.
>
> Not to answer the larger question, but why don't you "simplify" the
> optional root bits in this from:
>
> ># {{{ Am I root?
> >
> >if (( EUID == 0 ))
> >then
> >  export ROOTTEXT='-=*[ROOT ZSH]*=-'
> >  export ROOTPROMPTADD=' '
> >  export ROOTTITLEADD=' | '
> >
> >else
> >  ROOTTEXT=''
> >  ROOTPROMPTADD=''
> >  ROOTTITLEADD=''
> >fi
>
> into:
>
> export ROOTTEXT='%(0#.-=*[ROOT ZSH]*=-)'
> export ROOTPROMPTADD='%(0#. .)'
> export ROOTTITLEADD='%(0#. | .'
>
> etc.?

Very interesting. Can you explain, what that kind of markup means? What
TFM or section of "info zsh" should I read?

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * * * U of Jyväskylä * * * juhtolv@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.cc.jyu.fi/~juhtolv/index.html * * "STRAIGHT BUT NOT NARROW!"