Re: Windows Zsh - Available Elsewhere?

> The only reference I have been able to find to the
> Windows port of zsh is on ftp.blarg.net, which seems
> to always refuse anonymous ftp connections.

You might want to take a look at Cygwin, which is now fully supported, for
various values of `fully'.  Cygwin is easily downloadable (more or less, er,
fully automated) from sources.redhat.com, and zsh will compile out of the
box.  This gives you a complete UNIX environment, which zsh running under
native Windows doesn't.  However, it's not that fast.  The comparison
between zsh running under Linux and under Windows 98/Cygwin on the same box
is painful (although the two words in the middle are probably the main
culprit).

Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0XL, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 392070