Completion once again..

Hello list,

and my apologies if this question has been asked several times but I couldn't find answer anywhere.

Anyway, here's my question: I have in ~/.zshrc:

compctl -g '*.(tar|t[ag]z|tz|tar.gz|tar.Z|tarZ|tar.bz2)' + -g '*(-/)' {,ls,un,g,gnu}tar

and in /tmp:

foo.tar
bar/
bar/snafu.tar

if I 'cd /tmp' and type tar <TAB> I get:

tar foo.tar

How do I get menu with all directories files matching definitions above? I've tried numerous tricks but I couldn't made it.

Thanks for help, Tarmo.