RE: Selecting leaf directories only

> Just watch out - the fact that the number of links of a directory is 2 plus
> the number of its subdirectories, is true only on standard Unix filesystems.

Actually, even on standard Unix filesystem root can create hard links to
directories (that depends on definition of "standard" of course. It was
possible on original Unix filesystem, I believe, it is possible on UFS but
impossible on Veritas). But I needed it for stable, well defined, environment
and link count is quite enough.

Thanks to everybdoy

-andrej