Re: new completion modifications

Scott Lipcon wrote:

> While I can see that this directory structure is useful if you have
> hundreds of URLs, many from the same hosts, it really isn't great for me -
> I probably have 5 or 10 URLs that I'd like to complete in this manner, all
> unique in the host portion (so I'd like to be able to type enough of the host
> to identify the url, and have the whole thing expand on a tab)

This seems reasonable.  Question to everyone (and -workers in
particular): should we add a `urls' style, comparable to `hosts' and
such, that just gives a bunch of strings to complete as urls?
Probably taking precedence over the other things (different from
`hosts' and friends).

> This seems to work on my system:
>
> % /usr/bin/rlogin -x 2>&1 | egrep '(illegal|invalid) option' > /dev/null && echo kerberized
> % /usr/local/bin/rlogin -x 2>&1 | egrep '(illegal|invalid) option' > /dev/null && echo kerberized
> kerberized
> %

Hm, I had hoped there were some `--help' option saying something about
kerberos.

Then we'd like to know about the other special options and which other
commands are affected (rsh? rcp?).  With that we could integrate it
into _rlogin (does any of the -workers have a kerberos-rlogin?).

Bye
 Sven