Re: yodl [Re: Compilation problem on Cygwin]

On Thu, Mar 29, 2001 at 01:49:51PM +0400, you [Andrej Borsenkow] claimed:

> If you volunteer to make clean configure check for it ... Do not forget -
> CVS is for developers. It assumes, that you have complete environment -
> and in case of Zsh it includes yodl. I do not see any need to complicate
> things any further. Better is to port yodl to Cygwin (if any port is
> needed).

True. Perhaps it's not worth it.

> > > I build from src mounted off Unix where I do have yodl so I do not have
> > > this problem.
> >
> > I'll try that.
>
> I mean, I first build zsh on Unix, that creates man/info and then build on
> Cygwin.

Yeah. I understood that. I just did that, and now I actually have a working
zsh-4.0.1pre2 (CVS current) on Cygwin. Ah, the joy of the new completition!

-- v --

v@xxxxxx