Re: [zsh 4.0.1-pre-2 bug] named directories disappear

On 02 Apr, Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The local variable "out" is used by _pids, so that named directory will be
> stomped whenever you complete process IDs.

Yes, this was probably the problem (I remember I completed process IDs).

> On the other hand, if you actually set the global variable "out":

[snip]

> The named directory still gets stomped, but is automatically restored any
> time you refer to it.

But I use hash -d out=... from my .zshenv so that I can use it anywhere,
and in particular in an interactive shell. So, what can I do?

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International des