Re: failed to load module: zsh/zle

Thanks for both the responses I got on this. I have been
building a linux box from scratch, and it appears that I had
mangled some libraries along the path which was why zsh was not
version and it worked just fine.

Thanks again!

--
Stand Fast,
    tjg.

Timothy Grant                                www.hyperlinq.net
Chief Technology Officer                     tjg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
HyperLINq Technologies, Inc.                <>< (503) 246-3630