Emulating bash

Hey together,

I was toying around and beeing impressed with the bash emulation of zsh
(I actully moved it into /bin/bash). But it struck me it had problems
with trapping the signals because signals known to bash apparantly are
unknown to zsh-bash. This is zsh-4.0.1 final.

Any hints to how I can fix this -- it would be nice on my small systems
to get zsh too :-)

--
Mads Martin Joergensen, http://mmj.dk
"Why make things difficult, when it is possible to make them cryptic and