Re: hostname in prompt

Hi everyone,

obviously this problem is a specific one in my installation of zsh, if other
people running solaris 2.6 are troublefree.
In the meantime, I created a workaround: I use `hostname` instead of %m,
which works fine for me.

Thanks for your help,
Markus

  Dipl.-Ing. Markus Wilke
  Darmstadt Univ. of Technology, FG Theorie Elektromagnetischer Felder
  Schlossgartenstr. 8, D-64289 Darmstadt, Germany
  fon:  +49 6151 162361                           fax: +49 6151 164611
  mail: wilke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                www:     www.temf.de
  Hi, I´m a .signature antivirus, copy me in your ~/.signature file to
  protect your system.