Re: [4.0.2 bug] commands not written to history

In article <Pine.LNX.4.33L2.0108071235060.3311-200000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Wayne Davison <wayned@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So, do you know if you were exiting the shell via some kind of signal
> rather than typing something like "exit"?

I never type "exit". I generally quit zsh with Ctrl-D. But sometimes
I quit the window manager (fvwm), which sends a signal to zsh AFAIK.
I've just reproduced the bug by doing that. So, I think this was the
problem.

> If so, try the attached patch and see if this fixes the problem.

Thanks, I'll try it...

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International des