Re: Few newbie questions..

On Sat, Aug 18, 2001 at 03:25:13 +0000, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> Before I go any further, I'll mention that with `compinit' zsh 4 is able
> to complete only those pages that are available in a particular section,
> so you can do e.g.
>
>     zsh% man 7 lo<TAB>

But this doesn't work under Solaris, where you need the -s option.

  man 5 lo<TAB>

gives

  man 5 locale

but I get the error: No manual entry for 5.

  man -s 5 lo<TAB>

gives many possibilities, but many of them aren't in Section 5.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International des