Re: zsh compilation errors ...

okay, I'm getting this on mips-irix...

uname -a:
IRIX tacobell 6.5 10181059 IP32

tacobell% make -s | tail
`complete.mdh' is up to date.
ld32: WARNING 84: /usr/lib32/libsocket.so is not used for resolving any
symbol.
ld32: WARNING 127: Two shared objects with the same soname,
/usr/lib32/mips3/libc.so and /usr/lib32/libc.so, have been been linked.
This is probably due to a missing -L specification. Ignoring the latter.
ld32: Segmentation fault.  Removing output file...
creating ./config.h
./config.h is unchanged
Updated `zutil.mdh'.
Updated `zutil.mdh'.