Re: retrieving invocation arguments

On Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 09:59:15PM +0100, Adam Spiers wrote:
> To give some context to this, some machines I use have RedHat
> brokenness in /etc/zshrc, which I avoid by invoking zsh with -d from
> my .switch_shell.  If I then tweak something in my .zshrc for
> instance, or cvs update and reinstall a new zsh, I want to be able to
> just type `restart' to get a fresh new shell, hence the need for
> restart preserving the -d option.
	Umm... if you know what the flag in question is, why not
just hardcode it into your restart function, or have your restart
function call you switch_shell routine, or one of a million other
ways to not have to parse the entire shell option list just to see if
an option that you know you want to set happens to be set?

	-- Sweth.

--
Sweth Chandramouli ; <svc@xxxxxxxxx>
President, Idiopathic Systems Consulting