cd ..<tab>?

Hi all,

I'm just giving zsh yet another try, but my biggest beef with it is still
there:

> cd ..<tab>

doesn't expand to ../ which is quite annoying on a danish keyboard. Tab is
easily hit but / is shift+7. Small issue, but when something's annoying, it
only grows worse.

I have searched the web and the manual without finding this. I expect there
is some way of setting up completion to this, but I haven't figured it out
yet.

Could some zsh guru please show me how to do this? And cc me since I'm not on
the list.

Thanks a lot.

Bo.

     Free software developer    |   5290 Marslev
     SuSE Labs                  |   Denmark