Can someone help me convert compctl to zstyle, please.

Hello everyone,

I'm having problems with zstyle. TO be perfectly honest, I've not
managed to actually get it to do anthing, which means I have missed
something.

I used to use:
listsysctls () { set -A reply $(sysctl -AN ${1%.*}) }
compctl -K listsysctls sysctl

ssh_common=( {,root@}mail.mynetwork.com {,root@}www.mynetwork.com )
compctl -K ssh_common ssh scp

My basic problem is that an hour of staring at the man page, even with
examples, has not helped in the slightest.  I would appreciate it if
someone could help me translate this to the new compinit/zstyle style.

Thanks in advance,

rik
--
PGP Key: D2729A3F - Keyserver: wwwkeys.uk.pgp.net - rich at rdrose dot org
Key fingerprint = 5EB1 4C63 9FAD D87B 854C  3DED 1408 ED77 D272 9A3F