usage of zsh for profit?

Hi,

my company would like to use the NT port of zsh to distribute with its
product so we can write a reasonable shell script to do some
information gathering.  We'd just be using the zsh binary and write
some shell scripts.  No zsh source will be modified.  Are there any
hangups?  The main reason is that batch scripts are braindead and we
don't want to write a program if we don't have to.  We already have a
Bourne shell script that does some info gathering on Unixen and we
just want to do a quick port of it.

I hope this is the right place to ask.

Thanks.