web page usability

Two suggestions to improve the usability of the zsh web page:

 1) Put the NEWS file on the web.  Helps a lot in finding out if
    you want to upgrade.
 2) It would be nice if you could download the mailing list
    archive in mail box format.  Since I'm not subscribed to the
    list I can't easily reply to any postings - I have to copy and
    paste the text into my mailer.  Being able to access the mails
    in standard mailbox format would help a lot.

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--
Dominik Vogt, email: d.vogt@xxxxxxxxxxx
LifeBits Aktiengesellschaft, Albrechtstr. 9, D-72072 Tuebingen