Re: segfault when overriding complete-word then trying to use tab completion

On Fri, Mar 01, 2002 at 09:26:21AM +0000, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> On Mar 1, 12:16am, Ian Lynagh wrote:
> }
> } When overriding complete-word seemingly at random I either get binary
> } junk, a segfault, both or nothing (but never tab completion) when
> } pressing tab.
>
> I'm not able to reproduce this with any of 4.0.1, 4.0.4, or the latest
> version from CVS.  I get tab completion just as expected.  What's your
> hardware, OS, etc.?  Does this happen with `zsh -f'?

Linux/x86, zsh 4.0.4, and no, it doesn't happen with zsh -f.
It also doesn't happen if I . /etc/zshrc and then ./.zshrc in zsh -f. Is
there anything else I need to do to simulate the effect of -f not being
given so I can track the problem down?

Thanks
Ian