Re: M-. should bring back last arg of prev cmd

On Mar 20,  5:16pm, Nick Croft wrote:
}
} [M-. is] gone, and I suspect I've overridden whatever it depended on.

Does M-x work?  (Should give you an "execute: " prompt.)  Do *any* of the
metafied keys work?  Does ESC . do what you expect M-. to do?

The only thing that would affect M-. are `bindkey' commands.  If ESC . is
working, you probably need to add `bindkey -m' to your .zshrc to enable
the meta key.  If you already have a `bindkey -m' call, some later call to
`bindkey' must be turning it off again.