Re: replacing completion

On Wed, 08 May 2002, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> compctl -k hosts -x 's[foo]' -k '(user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)' -U -- ssh

Didn't work. Here's the result:

10:59 cassandra[309] ssh foo<TAB>
10:59 cassandra[309] ssh foouser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> However, I'd suggest that you switch from compctl to the newer function-
> based completion system, assuming you have zsh 4.0.something.

Yes, I have 4.0.2. I guess I will look at the new style completion.

By the way, did PHPerl come from Doug McEachern's initial effort? I
remember looking at it a few months ago.

-Andrei                                       http://www.gravitonic.com/

"When I get a little money, I buy books;
 and if any is left I buy food and clothes." -- Erasmus