RE: Possible bug in completion?

> On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 05:29:49PM -0700, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> > On Wed, 29 May 2002, Alan Third wrote:
> >
> > > [Do a completion and then] if I try and do the same thing again
zsh seg
> > > faults.
> >
> > zsh-workers/16776 was a patch for this, I think.
> Thanks! :)

Which reminds me - there were some number of (completion) fixes
recently, some of them I'd like to see in 4.0 - if we are going to see
4.0.5 at all :-) Probably 4.2 would make sense as well. Either we need
some defined goals to achieve or just let's release it with all current
bells and whistles.

-andrej