Re: Navigating the directory history list with the arrow keys

There is a contributed script, called cpd, on zsh.org that does this

  http://zsh.sunsite.dk/Contrib/scripts/users/wf/

A simple alternative is

  bindkey -s "\C-t" "dirs -v\rcd ~"

where you type a number and <enter> to select the directory

(Initially forgot to reply to the list also)

--
Vagn Johansen