RE: Prompt themes

> I install szh few days ago and now I would like to configure my
prompt.
> So I want to use adam2 prompt or other theme but I have somme
probleme.
> In fact, I have special caractere (french caractere) and not line. So
> would like to kown how I could have line and not french caracter.

I am afraid it won't work anywhere except for Linux console. And even
then only using default IBM 437 character set.

You have to emit escape sequence that tells your terminal (emulation) to
use semi-graphic characters and possibly use some translation into
specific character set used by your terminal. I have never found a way
to do it automatically (or even semi-automatically). Neither termcap nor
terminfo help here because their set of semi-graphics is very limited
and does not cover characters used in prompt themes.

-andrej