zsh 4.0.5/4.1.0 release soon?

Hello folks,

First off, zsh is a wonderful shell that I've been using for many years now,
and plan to continue using for many years to come. :)

Having just recently upgraded one of my Sun machines to Solaris 9, I note
they're still using zsh 3.0.8, so I'm planning to upgrade... however, the
latest production release, 4.0.4, has been some time ago (nearly a year),
and while I've heard some random comments of a new release soon, nothing
has been said much about it recently... so I thought I'd ask. :)

Is there any hope for a new release, either 4.0.5 or 4.1.0, in the near
future?  Or should I just grab 4.0.4 for now and bide my time? :)

Thanks for any info you can give...

Ken Lareau
elessar@xxxxxxxxxxx