Re: [SUBMIT] _ant completion function

Bill Burton wrote:
Hello,

Here's my version of an _ant function for Ant completion support in
versions 1.3 to 1.5.

Cool, it would be nice to have ant completion for ZSH.

It's nearly 100% pure zsh with the exception that sed is called to strip
\r's from the output of ant -projecthelp which is a requirement when
running under Cygwin.  If anyone can tell me how to do that with within
zsh I'd appreciate it.

try:

target=${target//^M/}

Where ^M is a quoted insert of the single Cariage Return character (#0D). ie. 'Ctrl-v Ctrl-m' in Zle or vi.

Byron