Re: spam sucks

On Mon, Sep 23, 2002 at 01:41:22PM +0100, Peter Stephenson wrote:
> Then we don't get bug reports, which is bad.  It would be much better
> to have a filter.

SpamAssassin has so far caught the vast majority of them. I have it
setup to work through procmail, which mailman can also do, and is
aparently a good idea.

--
PGP Key: D2729A3F - Keyserver: wwwkeys.uk.pgp.net - rich at rdrose dot org
Key fingerprint = 5EB1 4C63 9FAD D87B 854C  3DED 1408 ED77 D272 9A3F