Re: zsh for HP-UX ???

Daniel.Norris@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>After compiling a copy of zsh_4.0.4 and installing it I noticed the
>backspace and delete keys on the keyboard are no longer functioning. When
>the keys are used I get a one forward space then nothing.

When we discussed your problem earlier, off the list, it emerged that you
saw this anomalous behaviour in tty canonical mode as well as in ZLE.
It therefore seems unlikely to be a zsh problem, and more likely to be
a problem with the terminal.  Just possibly zsh is outputting something
that confuses the terminal, if the term(cap|info) settings are incorrect.
We'll need more information about the terminal and these settings in
order to determine where the problem is.

-zefram