Re: Prompt themes

zstyle ':completion:*' completer _expand
                                 ^^^^^^^
I think the _expand there will do it for you.

--Jo

On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 04:19:45AM -0600, john@xxxxxx wrote:
=>   Going through all those directories reminded me of another zsh feature
=> I used to have that for some reason stopped working at some point.  I
=> used to be able to do something like:
=>
=> % cd /u/s/z/4/f/M<tab>
=>
=>   ...and wind up with...
=>
=> % cd /usr/share/zsh/4.0.6/functions/Misc
=>
=>   ...but not any more.  I've been fishing around the manpages and Google
=> for "zsh complete multiple directories" and "zsh complete directory
=> tree" and "zsh complete pathname" with no success.  I assume the change
=> happened when I went from compctl to zstyle...does anybody know the
=> appropriate incantation to get this back?  A better answer might be some
=> hints on where to search...it always seems like zsh does a zillion and
=> one cool things, but I can never find any of them in the manual.  :)
=>
=> --
=>  John Buttery
=>                                      (Web page temporarily unavailable)