Re: Please remove this spamming asshole <moonjh1@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Oliver Kiddle wrote:
>The spams getting through seem to be mostly just those with charsets of
>euc-kr, ks_c_5601-1987 and GB2312 and content-types of text/html.

I can only think of one occasion when I've received a non-spam email
with content type text/html -- that alone is a good spam indicator.
There's also a huge number of people that have the poor taste to send
a multipart of text/plain and text/html, which also deserves to be
discouraged but isn't a good spam indicator.

-zefram