Small Completion Problem

Hi,

I have a small problem with compinit on my Woody system. I looked in
the FAQ but couldn't find it and other documentation is quite
overwhelming. A pointer to the right part of the manpage or the guide
would be welcome.

The problem:
I have an alias 'n' on the NEdit client which is use very often. After
running compinit however, filenames are no longer completed. Is there
an option for compinit to change this behavior?

Pointers to the right part of the docs would be welcome!

tia,
Thorsten
--
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world;
the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.