Re: sending escape sequences to print in color

* Dan Nelson <dnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2003-03-24 15:40 -0600]:
> echotc AF 6 ; echotc AB 4 ; echo "Cyan on Blue!"

I didn't know about the existence of echotc; cool.  But I prefer
terminfo names (they're barely more mnemonic, at least).  Why doesn't
echoti take arguments?  (That's the only thing I'd use it for--simpler
to use the associative array for static strings.)

--
phil_g@xxxxxxxxx / phil! / DNRC / http://www.geeksimplex.org/phil/
PGP:  ID: D8C75CF5  print: 0A7D B3AD 2D10 1099  7649 AB64 04C2 05A6