RE: Scope of local parameters

Actually I am not sure why I assumed source supports local parameters in any
form. Probably I was distracted by the fact that $* _is_ made local.

Hmm ... making typeset create local parameters in sourced script by default
will definitely break a lot of existing scripts. Probably extra argument to
typeset or (better) extra options to treat typesets in script as local. Hmm
the same options could make function definitions local as well ...