Can someone please handle the virus/spam issue?

Folks,

It's beginning to get a bit tiring to wade through 40-50 emails to find
the one or two valid emails to the list.  Is anything being done to stop
these?  Apparently it a new Windows virus going around, and while they
don't affect me, it would be nice to at least see the level of them de-
crease.

I hate having to complain, but it seems to be getting a bit out of hand
now...

Ken Lareau
elessar@xxxxxxxxxxx