Re: virus and CVS issues

> Oliver Kiddle wrote:
> > Hopefully that helps. I'm increasingly thinking that qconfirm, at least
> > for the users list would be a good idea. Especially if we get another
> > virus outbreak like this one.
>
> This looks like it's probably inevitable, even if it means separate
> zsh-users and zsh-workers subscriptions.

By the way, who is the admin of zsh-users and zsh-workers mailing lists? Is
it you Peter, or Bart? Whoever it is, PLEASE make subscription a requirement
to post to the lists. This virus thing is a bad joke that nobody seems to
worry about and solve, so the best solution is to make the lists closed for
posting to non-subscriptors.

It's a pity to have to leave this lists, as another people already did, just
because this virus/spam thing :(

--
David Gómez

"The question of whether computers can think is just like the question of
 whether submarines can swim." -- Edsger W. Dijkstra