Re: expansion after =?

Sorry, I responded without reading quite carefully enough.

I did know about this feature but it isn't what I'm referring to, so let me be more clear (hopefully).

I'm talking not about this type of expansion (sorry if I didn't use the correct terminology).  I'm talking about the case where you use completion, with the tab key, while setting an environment variable.

--
Seth Kurtzberg
MIS Corp