Re: preexec function to work after `&&' -> tab completion for preexec

Hi

Alas I cannot take credit for this mimecap for the command line,
that is due to the redoubtable Bart Schaefer who replied to a
question I posted on the list.  I just brainlessly extended it.

I use it constantly with screen(1) cutting and pasting and
could not imagine life without it.  I have some function like
print -l (#i)*$1*
print matching files and then move up in screen copy mode to
the wanted file and hit a button and the file is pasted onto
the command line with enter automatically appended and the file
opens with its associated application.  (This is made practical
by my quirky policy of not using subdirs much and having all files
in a single dir - using `_' to give descriptive "classes" to filenames).

Thanks Jesper for asking the question about completion.  Its been on the tip of my
tongue for months - just did not get round to posting it.

ciao

--
Eric Smith
Fruitcom BV